Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fwd: Travel Testimonial from International Business Consultant, Carol Goman, PhD


All.... Here's a great testimonial from a loyal Alignmed friend:


I'm an international speaker with clients in 25 countries. Last year I was in the UAE, Scotland, England, the Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, and a dozen cities in the U.S.
The best travel gift I ever got is my AlignMed PostureShirt – a spandex garment (like a form-fitting tee shirt) with controlled stretch neuro-bands that gently adjusts my posture by rolling my shoulders back and down.  I wouldn't travel without it – especially internationally. It increases my comfort on the plane and helps reduce jet lag. 

Here is a photo of me wearing the shirt under my jacket.

 
Carol Kinsey Goman, Ph.D.
Keynote speaker, leadership presence coach and media expert on body language in the workplace.
Leadership contributor for Forbes and author of "The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help - or Hurt - How You Lead."
Carol@CarolKinseyGoman.com
Office: 510-526-1727
Berkeley, California
www.CarolKinseyGoman.com




Don Klosterman / Director, Public Relations 

ALIGNMED
2909 Tech Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705
C  714-501-5949    
dklosterman@alignmed.com      alignmed.com

Join us on Facebook: 
www.facebook.com/AlignMed







No comments:

Post a Comment