Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fwd: Testimonial From President of the Power of Pain Foundation: Barby Ingle


WOW,  another great testimonial from a Powerful and prominent person in the medical community!

Hello Everyone,


Barby Ingle is not only the President of the Power of Pain Foundation, but she's a very strong person who is one of the most important voices for chronic pain sufferers across the country. She is a huge Alignmed advocate and has just provided this potent testimonial. As someone who is in pain 24/7/365 it is very important to understand how a person like Barby uses Alignmed to help get through her days in an upbeat and positive manner. Barby is very passionate about Alignmed's ability to help her to control her chronic pain with daily use. After all... she has experienced a great variety of pain treatments over the years. 


"I love my SpinalQ and Posture Shirts. I use them daily to not only help with my posture but also my persistent headaches and vascular constriction. As a chronic pain patient my posture tends to be poor due to fatigue and pain. Using the posture shirts for almost a year now and the SpinalQ for a few months I have noticed a difference for the better in my posture, lower pain levels, and balance, with an increase in range of motion and flexibility. It is helping me retrain my back muscles and making a positive impact on my life. Also, I loved the great customer support and coordinating with my provider and insurance company. So far I am loving both products and grateful for this amazing line of posture apparel."

 

Thank You, Barby

Barby Ingle, President
Power of Pain Foundation
A National Pain Charity
480-882-1342
barbyingle@powerofpain.org

www.powerofpain.org

 

 


P.S. She'll be sending photos soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment