Thursday, April 2, 2015

Testimonial Today


All,

We received this incredible testimonial today, and another testimonial from a few weeks ago:

1) A woman has been in and out of a wheel chair for the last 18 years. In recent years, mostly in. Upon donning our SQ she was able to get out of her wheelchair and move about. Now she spends a great deal of time out of the chair and leading a productive life when she wears the SQ and recently called us crying explaining that "I am so grateful, I will now be able to dance at my son's wedding! Thank you so much for helping me. I have been hoping for something like this for many years"

2) Hello, my name is Wendy M.
I just received my shirt and all I can say is whoever designed this is a complete genius!
I put on the shirt and immediately all the pain in my shoulders relaxed.
I can't tell you the relief I have gotten from your shirt.
If you ever need me to speak about this shirt… I would be so glad because what it has done for me in the last 24 hours is more than any doctor has been able to do for me.
I just want to thank you and your crew and your company for coming up with this shirt because I just cannot believe the relief I have gotten… I just can't believe it!
THANK YOU!



Have a Great Easter,

Bob Waeger  |  Medical Sales Director

2909 Tech Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-975-9330        C  714-514-8038 
bwaeger@alignmed.com     alignmed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment