Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Testimonial via Web. David V on the SpinalQ



All,

Here is a great testimonial that came through our website earlier in the week.

Make it a great New Year!   See below.  (Personal info is retracted)

 
Bob Waeger  |  Medical Sales Director



Subject: RE: Alignmed Contact Form

This customer called in about 30 minutes ago and I talked to him.  He just wanted to provide feedback and said he absolutely loves the spinal q, especially because people notice the difference.

-----Original Message-----

Firstname: David
Lastname: V
E-mail: 

How did you hear about us?: Jason Lewis Show


Message: I have had back pain for 40 years. 6 broken vertebrae,stenosis,arthritis, 3 bulging discs and the disc at the sacriliac is tore. I also have bone shrapnel in the neck thats been there for 40 years. The spinal Q has gave me more mobility in the right shoulder. People tell me they notice my osture is improved. The only drawbacks are a sligt nagging pain in the lumbar area and it makes me very tired at the end of the day. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment