Friday, December 6, 2013

South Africa

To all,

As many of you know my sister is a US Diplomat serving our Country abroad.   She is currently in South Africa.
Many of you have seen her on CNN or through a viral video of her pushing Hillary Clinton into a bunch of dancers at a big event, etc.
Anyway, When President Obama was recently in South Africa, my sister was responsible for taking Michelle around town and delegating various activities.
(below is a photo of them).

As many of you know Nelson Mandela Passed away, which is bringing a lot of attention to South Africa right now.   My sister and the embassy will be swamped over the next few weeks.
My sister said that she believes  all living presidents, Secretaries of State, members of congress/senate will all  come for the event on tues and maybe wed. There will be tons and tons of people coming. 
My sister is in charge of taking care of Bill Clinton once he arrives in South Africa and believes he will give the Eulogy at the private burial.

Anyway, I realize this is not a Regular posture article or medical email, but I thought it was pretty cool and worth sharing.

Best,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment